Our biggest sale of the year is ending soon! To take advantage of the annual Country Walkers Early Booking Discount, simply book your tour before November 17—and save 5% on the total cost of your vacation. On average, this amounts to a per-person savings of $276 for Country Walkers guided walking vacations. So, how will you spend those savings? Our travel-savvy experts have a few bright ideas:
Enchanté! Try a Michelin-Starred Tasting Menu for 2
Ever been traveling and wanted to indulge in a delicious experience, but didn’t want to get extravagant with your travel budget? With some extra savings in your pocket, you can roll that cash into something truly indulgent—an experience that makes you the envy of all your friends and inspires even better memories. For example, you could take the plunge on a tasting menu for two at a Michelin-starred restaurant—or indulge in a Thalassotherapy spa treatment after a scenic day of walking.
Savor the Sauce: Ship Yourself a Case of Rioja
Everybody buys keepsakes when they travel—it’s kind of an unspoken requirement, right? From small items that remind you of a wonderful moment to those thoughtful gifts for a special someone, these mementos can bring you happy recollections for years to come. With a couple hundred dollars at your disposal, you might splurge on something a little more extravagant—like a handmade Irish sweater, Baltic amber jewelry, or a case of your favorite French or Italian vintage—direct from the local village where it was crafted.
Haute Your Couture with Designer Luggage
Got an extra $276 burning a hole in your pocket? You might consider spending it on top accessories that make your travel experience that much more relaxing and comfortable. For example, it’s hard to pass up a fancy new suitcase—along with a set of compressible packing cubes to help keep you organized. Ensure the scenery looks its best with a pair of pro-level cycling sunglasses—or chart your activity with a smartwatch or fitness tracker. Relax by the pool with an e-reader packed with your favorite novels—or jam out to your favorite tunes with a fresh set of noise-cancelling headphones.
Oh, Won’t You Stay (Just a Little Bit Longer)?
Adding a Country Walkers trip extension is a great way to get the most for your travel dollar—and there are many extensions you can take for less than $300 per person. A few great options include:
- Start your Italy: Sicily Guided Tour on the right foot with a Pre-Tour extension to Palermo.
- Get a little taste of the Austrian Alps with a Pre-Tour Extension to Innsbruck before joining your Italy: The Dolomites Guided Tour.
- Deepen your exploration of southern Italy with a Pre-Tour Extension to Monopoli before joining your Italy: Matera, Otranto & the Puglia Coast Guided Tour. Linger afterwards with an enchanting Post-Tour Extension to Lecce.
- An affordable Pre-Tour Extension to Budapest is the perfect way to kick-off your Hungary, Slovakia, Austria & Germany: The Danube River Guided Tour. Bookend your tour with an exceptional Post-Tour Extension to Prague.
- Ease into your Slovenia & Croatia: Lake Bled, Rovinj & Istria Guided Tour with a Pre-Tour Extension to Ljubljana. An affordable Post-Tour Extension to Zagreb rounds out the perfect getaway.
- Before the start of your England: Bath & the Cotswolds Guided Tour, a fascinating Pre-Tour Extension to Stratford-Upon-Avon lets you explore the hometown of William Shakespeare.
- Get accustomed to alpine culture before your France, Italy & Switzerland: The Mont Blanc Circuit Guided Tour with a delightful Pre-Tour Extension to Chamonix.
- Before embarking upon your Lithuania & Latvia: Vilnius to Riga Guided Tour, discover the proud Baltic city of Vilnius with a wonderful Pre-Tour Extension.
Whether you use those savings to extend your stay, pick up those special mementos, add a touch of luxury to your trip, or maximize your traveling comfort—there’s only one way to get an average of $276 back when you book your Country Walkers vacation: book by November 17 to save 5% on the cost of your trip. The deadline is getting close—don’t let this opportunity slip away!
The Early Booking Discount is the year’s best savings opportunity…and it expires on November 17. Find your next vacation today!