Last Updated 1.21.22
Travel Entry and Exit Requirements
Guests may not join a tour without meeting all requirements. Participants should monitor Country Walkers’ and country specific requirements as they are subject to change. All guests departing after 4/1/2022 are required to log in to MyAccount to accept the following Health and Travel Attestation after reserving their tour. Over the next several weeks we will be reaching out to guests by email to make them aware of this update.
- I certify that I will keep my COVID-19 vaccination up to date as outlined by the CDC and as required by the destinations to which I am traveling. Up to date means a person has received all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible. I will visit the CDC website for detailed information and check back frequently prior to my departure date to ensure I understand and comply with guidance changes.
- I certify that I will travel with my CDC vaccination card and be prepared to provide proof of vaccine as needed to gain entry to some public spaces such as restaurants, hotels, indoor spaces, outdoor events, etc. This requirement varies by destination.
- I certify that I am prepared to meet any COVID-19 testing requirements for my destination and transportation. (If you previously had COVID-19, it is recommended that you travel with proof of infection and recovery in case you cannot provide a negative test result.) Travelers who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of their tour start date should cancel their travel plans.
- I certify that I will review and meet all travel requirements outlined by Country Walkers and applicable government websites for my destination(s).
- I certify that I will sign a health screening form on the first day of my tour (form will be provided by trip leaders. Not applicable to Self-Guided Tours.)
For guests departing prior to 4/1/2022, please see our COVID FAQs for tour requirements.