Each Country Walkers Social Ambassador (“Ambassador”) agrees to the following rules, license and release:
- Photo must have been taken during a Country Walkers tour.
- Selfies that do not otherwise feature a Country Walkers tour will not be posted.
- No individuals may appear in the photo or be mentioned by name in the text without express written permission; only first name may be used. No minors may be included unless Ambassador is the minor’s legal guardian.
- Photo cannot be profane, pornographic, obscene, sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity.
- Photo cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons.
- Photo cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco.
- Photo cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies.
- Photo cannot contain content that defaces or depicts any person, brand, product or company in a negative or inappropriate manner.
- Photo cannot be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group.
- Photo cannot reference or contain materials embodying copyrighted images, buildings, statues, names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any brand (besides Country Walkers), products, company or person, living or dead, without permission.
- Photo cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
- Photo cannot in any way reference persons or organizations without written permission from any person or organization whose name or likeness is used.
- Photo may not include images of a known celebrity, famous or well-known person or any image which violates the right of privacy or publicity of any person.
- Each posted photo must be accompanied by a notice that states: “Posted by a Country Walkers Social Ambassador.”
By posting a photo, Ambassador grants to Country Walkers an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to use his/her photo, text (in whole or in part), name, hometown and likeness on Country Walkers’ various websites and social media sites and in advertising and/or promotional activities worldwide without compensation, permission or notification. Country Walkers reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter, change or modify any photo or text.
By posting a photo, Ambassador warrants and represents that: (a) Photo and text do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (b) Ambassador has obtained written permission from any person who may appear in the photo and will provide copies of such written documentation upon request; (c) Ambassador owns all rights to the photo, including without limitation, copyrights; and (d) Ambassador will indemnify and hold harmless Country Walkers, its agents and assigns from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of Ambassador’s representations and warranties herein.