Marketing Production Manager
Join VBT and Country Walkers; an award-winning, Vermont-based active travel company and be part of our high performing, international team. We offer deluxe, small-group bicycling and walking tours worldwide at a variety of different levels and paces. Positively impacting people's lives through active travel experiences is what we’re all about!
This position is responsible for overseeing the schedule and production of assigned catalogs, small print pieces, and other ad hoc collateral-from concept through to print, proofreading and editing all promotional materials, conducting photography research and maintaining our photo database, managing our Creative Production Schedule and assisting with miscellaneous marketing projects as needed.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Manage the creative execution of brand marketing print campaigns.
- Manage brand catalogs and small print collateral design from conception to print and distribution.
- Manage the circulation and trafficking of print lasers for proofing and correction.
- Manage marketing vendors to include writer, designer and printer. Act as point person for the bidding process and negotiation for all vendor relationships.
- Ensure all marketing content across all marketing channels is accurate and in the proper brand voice.
- Coordinate and manage of the company’s photo image library.
- Manage and supervise the daily responsibilities of the seasonal Marketing Image Intern to ensure the effective and timely completion of priorities and delivery of results.
- Assist with other brand print campaigns as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Liberal Arts.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably in the marketing field with a creative agency or in a creative department.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task. Must be deadline oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple groups throughout the organization.
- Proactive team player.
- Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Travel experience a plus.
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment with a regular work schedule. Physical demands generally include frequent reaching and grasping, light to moderate lifting (10-20 lbs.), and light to moderate carrying. Mobility demands generally include continuous sitting and occasional standing. Sensory demands generally include keyboarding, computer terminal, and telephone.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Nicole Voth, Director of Human Resources
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 120
Williston, VT 05495