Document Content Coordinator
Join VBT and Country Walkers; an award-winning, Vermont-based active travel company and be part of our high performing, international team. We offer deluxe, small-group bicycling and walking tours worldwide at a variety of different levels and paces. Positively impacting people’s lives through active travel experiences is what we’re all about!
The Document Content Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining all documents received by guests after booking to ensure accuracy of content and timeliness of information. They are responsible for driving the process through which these documents are created and updated, coordinating across departments to ensure that all deadlines are met.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Create and maintain Country Walkers and VBT traveler documents.
- Work with staff internationally and domestically to ensure materials and tour documents are readily available and accurate.
- Communicate closely with our Product Operations department and maintain a document review timeline for all yearly departures to ensure traveler documents are completed on time.
- Work within our internal reservation system to ensure the automated distribution of documents via email and other channels functions properly.
- Supervise the creation of all Marketing Turnovers for each brand, working with freelance writers and staff to maintain content accuracy from the moment a tour is introduced through the moment guests receive their specific itinerary before departure date.
- Drive deadlines in the Operating Calendar to ensure a successful and coordinated launch of yearly products and corresponding marketing materials.
- Manage and enforce the Fastrack process for both brands.
- Proofread and edit Marketing materials.
- Assist with miscellaneous marketing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts or Marketing.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably in the marketing field.
- Ability to thrive in change and constant learning. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline oriented problem solver with ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple groups throughout the organization.
- Travel experience is a plus.
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment with a regular work schedule. Physical demands generally include frequent reaching and grasping, light to moderate lifting (10-20 lbs.), and light to moderate carrying. Mobility demands generally include continuous sitting and occasional standing. Sensory demands generally include keyboarding, computer terminal, and telephone.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Nicole Voth, Director of Human Resources
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 120
Williston, VT 05495